Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lee Minho and Kim Heesun reveal their close friendship through press conference


Recently, the entire cast of the SBS drama "Faith" gathered for a press conference in Incheon, Korea. During the press conference, actress Kim Heesun revealed her close friendship with fellow actor Lee Minho.

Kim Heesun stated, "I actually keep in touch with Lee Minho frequently. We like to joke around, send each other texts, take pictures of ourselves, and call each other over the phone. During filming, we also play games with each other. It always feels as if time goes by too fast whenever we hang out together."

Lee Minho then added, "Yeah, but if I retort Kim Heesun's statement once, she will retort whatever I say ten times. That's why the entire drama crew and staff, me included, always let her have her way, but I think that is also where her charisma lies. Hanging out with her helps me develop the patience to play the role of my character well."

"Faith" is a time travel drama in which a modern-day plastic surgeon (Kim Heesun) travels 600 years back to the past where she meets a Goryeo warrior (Lee Minho). The two fall in love and help the king to become a person who truly cares for the well-being of his people.

Check out some of the photos from the press conference below!





Credits: koreaboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment